MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, FULL TIME
Location: Grand Island, NE
Job ID: 135
Date Opened: 2020-01-03
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides administrative, clerical, database entry and retrieval, direct mail service and records management to the Marketing and Development Department as well as the coordination and completion of special projects, delivered with exceptional customer service.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Proficient in the use of Social Media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, and Snapchat.
- Working knowledge of graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) helpful but not required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills -written and verbal.
- Enters all prospect information into the marketing and development database.
- Develops donor files, updating information as appropriate, including gift and pledge entry, demographic attributes, and contact activity.
- Produces selective reports as required as daily transaction record, end of month activity, donor history, giving levels and annual giving.
- Prepares direct mail solicitations including custom mail merge letters, mailing lists, and documents and specifications for direct mail vendors.
- Monthly reconciliation of all donations with accounting department.
- Assists Director and Coordinators in working with volunteers, Board members and staff members of Special Events.
Excellent Benefits package: matching 403b Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay.
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer/and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status/Drug Free Employer.