DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, FULL TIME -HASTINGS
Department: Developmental Disability Services
Location: Hastings, NE
Job ID: 148
Date Opened: 2020-02-05
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for providing training, assistance and supports to individuals receiving services in vocational and community settings, as well as, in-home services.
- Provide input to help assess the participants strengths and areas of need so that goals and objectives may be established.
- Provide on-going support and assistance to consumers in vocational and community settings.
- Assist with mobility of participants including loading/unloading wheelchairs in vehicles and operating lifts to aid in the transfer of individuals.
- A valid Driver License issued in the state of Nebraska and meets all insurance requirements.
- Hours: Days but will be required to work some evenings and weekends
Excellent Benefits package: matching 403b Retirement, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay.
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer/and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status/Drug Free Employer