DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, FULL TIME
Department: Developmental Disability Services
Location: Grand Island, NE
Job ID: 147
Date Opened: 2020-01-22
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for providing training, assistance and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities receiving Goodwill services in vocational, community, and home settings.
- Provide input to help assess the participants strengths and areas of need so that goals and objectives may be established.
- Experience or knowledge of rehabilitation for individuals with developmental disabilities required.
- Provide on-going support and assistance to consumers in vocational and community settings.
- Assist with mobility of participants including loading/unloading wheelchairs in vehicles and operating lifts to aid in the transfer of individuals.
- Valid Nebraska Driver License required and meet all insurance requirements.
Excellent Benefits including: 403b Retirement match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible spending account, Supplemental Insurance, Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay.
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer/and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to their protected veteran status/Drug Free Employer