EMPLOYMENT AND CAREER SERVICES
Goodwill's Employment & Career Services helps employers find qualified candidates to meet their workforce needs. Job seekers can expect Goodwill representatives to assist in identifying and representing their best skills to employers. Goodwill's goal is to facilitate "great jobs that last" through job development, job placement, and job retention services.
Employment & Career Services
Employment Services assists in finding the right job match for individuals.
This program serves over 400 individuals from eight office locations in Greater Nebraska, and regularly exceeds established benchmarks.
Goodwill is your Employment Solution
When you need qualified, well-trained and reliable workers, look to Goodwill. We know that finding and keeping good employees is a constant challenge for employers, and we're here to help. Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska can help you locate, train and retain competent, dedicated employees who really want to work.
Our employment services are FREE to employers, and provide a number of valuable benefits:
- We work with job seekers throughout the search and retention process, to secure the best possible placement.
- We prepare job seekers for competitive employment through transitional Work at Goodwill.
- We provide job-matching services to find the appropriate person.
- We screen job seekers to be sure they are ready to work.
- We implement on-the-job training programs through Voc Rehab when necessary.
- Our employment specialists stay connected to oversee a smooth transition, and make sure our client is becoming an asset to the company.
- We offer on-site job coaching as needed.
- We provide Job retention activities.
- Our services qualify for Voc Rehab tax credits.
- We have locations throughout Central and Western Nebraska.
The Behavioral Health Employment Programs of Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska are funded by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services; Nebraska Vocational Rehabilitation Services; Region 2 Human Services; Region 3 Behavioral Health Services; and Public Support for Goodwill Industries. Goodwill staff members receive on-going professional development training.
Social Security Benefits Planning
Goodwill's Comprehensive Benefits Planning service helps people who receive Social Security benefits based on disability.
Goodwill benefit specialists:
Help you understand how wages from work will affect eligibility for cash and medical benefits, and
Help you use Social Security return-to-work programs.