March 31, 2020
Because of local and state COVID-19 updates, changes have been made to our business delivery system.
The majority of direct, in person service delivery is suspended. When direct, in person service delivery is necessary to protect health and safety, screening, sanitization, and social distancing will be applied. Monitoring the changing circumstances is ongoing.
Behavioral Health Services
- Grand Island building closed through April 11, 2020.
- Columbus office space remains open – remote services provided.
Developmental Disability Services
- Kearney office space at Eagles Nest Plaza closed through April 3, 2020.
- Hastings office space at Burlington in Hastings closed through April 3, 2020.
- Grand Island service building space closed through April 11, 2020.
Employment and Career Services
- Office sites open on a limited basis.
Transitional Living Services
- Remote services through April 11, 2020.
- E-Commerce closed through April 11, 2020.
- All stores remain closed until further notice.
- Donation drive thru’s open Monday – Saturday from 9:00 – 5:00 and Sunday, Noon – 4:00 P.M. with implemented measures to ensure social distancing and sanitization.
The corporate office located at 1804 South Eddy closed through April 11, 2020.
At this time, the Grand Island warehouse remains open.
Check back at www.goodwillne.org for additional changes.
Thank you for your support and patience as we navigate our ever-changing environment to ensure citizens remain safe.
Covid-19 Resources & Documents:
Development Disability Covid-19 Resources & Documents: